Thursday, August 2, 2012

Furniture Coming Soon, Chevron Frames, Head Over Teal!

Here are a few more chevron and striped frames I am putting in my Etsy shop and shops around town.  If you read this blog, you are probably sick of seeing frames but it seems that's been about all I've done this summer! 

BUT, I am getting back into furniture and will be posting pics of furniture soon.  I've been buying up some really cute pieces.   My poor both is pretty sparse at Greystone right now but I will be putting more in there and I will also be getting a booth at Easy Street Resales around Sept. 1 if not before so I'm excited about that! 

I also just got an order through Etsy for frames that will be going into a shop in Louisville, KY.  The shop is called Crush Boutique and it looks like they have some really cute items there so I will be posting more on that soon...





I got an email the other day about the annual Head Over Teal 5K and Family Fun Day at The Preserve in Hoover to benefit the Laura Crandall Brown Ovarian Cancer Foundation (www.thinkoflaura.org).  The event is scheduled for September 15, 2012 and the race starts at 8:00 am and runs until mid-afternoon. They will have food vendors, music, a play area set up for children, as well as the race!  They are inviting local vendors to showcase their crafts and products so I hope to have a booth there, it is a great cause.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy Page

Flickr Page

www.flickr.com
thefrenchfleashop's items Go to thefrenchfleashop's photostream

Followers

About Me

My photo
The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email kbush422@gmail.com!