Thursday, August 9, 2012

Custom Frames for your Rustic Wedding, Chalkboard for Wedding Signs!

I've been working with Courtney through Etsy on some rustic picture frames to use at a table at her wedding reception.  She wanted to incorporate her wedding colors of peach, ivory and champagne and use burlap, wood and twine which I already use for my frames but she also wanted to use lace - so I found some antique lace and made a bow on the first frame.  If you would like info. on custom frames for your wedding, email me at kbush422@gmail.com or through Etsy!





Here is a very rustic looking chalkboard I will be putting in my Etsy shop soon (when I get better pictures) - which would be great to use at your rustic wedding - to welcome guests, directions, menu...!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy Page

Flickr Page

www.flickr.com
thefrenchfleashop's items Go to thefrenchfleashop's photostream

Followers

About Me

My photo
The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email kbush422@gmail.com!