Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Here is a piece I put in my booth at Greystone Antiques - could be repurposed to use as an adorable changing table or buffet or dresser or to hold TV!  I know one person may be going to look at it so if I find out if sold I will post that on blog...

Here is an antique mirror in my booth!

Some rustic signs!






Here are a few pics of my space at Serendipity at Brook Highland Plaza.



Here are some more pictures at Serendipity - lots of cute boutique clothing and gifts - great for Mother's Day!





(Sorry, some of my pics are getting flipped today)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy Page

Flickr Page

www.flickr.com
thefrenchfleashop's items Go to thefrenchfleashop's photostream

Followers

About Me

My photo
The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email kbush422@gmail.com!