Monday, March 12, 2012

Spoonful of Sugar



Angie and her husband Jeremy will be opening a pharmacy in the cute little shopping district in Mt. Laurel soon and she had emailed me several weeks ago that she was looking for local crafters to sell their items in the gift shop part of the pharmacy (the pharmacy itself is called PharmSouth and the gift shop is "Spoonful of Sugar", so cute!). I now have some picture frames, initial boards, burlap crosses and more in the gift shop!

The Spring Festival at Mt. Laurel will be on Saturday, April 14 from 10:00 - 3:00 and Angie told me today that they hope to have the pharmacy open by then but even if it is not officially open, the doors will be open and gift shop items will be available and they will also have a booth outside at the festival.

I have blogged several times about being a vendor at the festivals at Mt. Laurel and they are so much fun and bring in huge crowds with so many great vendors and activities for kids so hope you can come by on the 14th and enjoy the festival and also drop by and meet Angie and Jeremy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Karen!! Your frames are such a wonderful addition to our shop- they are sure to sell out fast!
    Great meeting you and I look forward to our partnership:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, I just found you through Etsy! I live in Sylacauga, not as far from B'ham as it used to be. I'd normally be hitting the estate sales there on Fridays, but decided to take the day off today. I haven't stopped in Greystone lately, but I'll be sure to look for your booth next time I do. Love your blog and am adding it to my reader. Stop by and visit me at http://shopjustvintage.com/blog and if you're ever down this way, drop in the Pickle Patch where I have a booth. It's right on 280 about a mile past Wal-Mart and would be on your right.

    ReplyDelete

Etsy Page

Flickr Page

www.flickr.com
thefrenchfleashop's items Go to thefrenchfleashop's photostream

Followers

About Me

My photo
The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email kbush422@gmail.com!