Saturday, February 11, 2012

Greige Designs Blog and ChipIt by Sherwin Williams




Here is a blog I recently found that I love and you might enjoy - I will add it to my blogroll. I just love the look of shades of grays and whites mixed with raw unfinished wood like in lots of the photos on her blog.

She also talks about Chipit which I also read about on another blog and such a great idea. Chipit is an online tool that you can use to match up Sherwin Williams paint colors to any photo on the web.

You can take any image...



and find paint colors based on the palette in the image- You can also post it to your facebook, twitter, pinterest, or print it out.

www.greigedesign.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy Page

Flickr Page

www.flickr.com
thefrenchfleashop's items Go to thefrenchfleashop's photostream

Followers

About Me

My photo
The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email kbush422@gmail.com!