Friday, December 2, 2011

Small Touches

If you are wanting to spruce up your house a little bit before those holiday parties, consider adding some small touches which can make a big impact!

Consider putting your dishwashing liquid in your kitchen and your liquid soap in your bathrooms in cute containers! For the holidays, you can add a Christmas ribbon or get a cute bottle stopper.

I love tea towels and hand towels and there are so many cute ones out there. I got this one at a store I love in Homewood called Harmony Landing and I just love it because it is so vintage looking

You can put your magazines or books in urns or woven baskets!

Keys can go in cute containers...

Switch out your switchplates! If you have the typical white switchplates, consider getting some decorative ones. This one in my house is not one I sell but I do sell cute iron single and double switchplate covers and outlet covers and I can custom paint them to match your decor so if you need any, let me know!

I blog all the time about knobs and drawer pulls making a big difference so if you have standard ones in your kitchen or bathroom cabinets, switching those out for cute decorative ones can make a big difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy Page

Flickr Page

www.flickr.com
thefrenchfleashop's items Go to thefrenchfleashop's photostream

Followers

About Me

My photo
The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email kbush422@gmail.com!