Saturday, November 5, 2011

This Weekend's Shows

Here are some pictures from my booth at the Vestavia United Methodist Church's Magical Marketplace that I did yesterday. This was my first year to do this show although it has been going on for many many years. There were lots of vendors with unique items and the ladies of the church were SO nice and took great care of the vendors. I hope to start doing this one every year!














Here are some of the vendor booth at the Vestavia sale. If you are interested in any of the items in these booths, let me know and if I know the vendor, I can give you the contact info!










I had posted on my blog earlier that I was planning on doing the Pantherette show today at the Helena Rec Center but I didn't do a good job of planning how much inventory to have ready before doing 2 shows in a row and I just didn't have enough left and was too tired last night to make more! But I did go by there this morning and here are a few pics!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy Page

Flickr Page

www.flickr.com
thefrenchfleashop's items Go to thefrenchfleashop's photostream

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email kbush422@gmail.com!