Friday, October 7, 2011

L-O-V-E Letters, Upcoming Shows and More!

I had done these single boards with initials on them and had them to sell on Etsy thinking they were great for wedding receptions with the bride and groom's initials. But I had an order recently and the girl wanted to spell out L-O-V-E and I think it turned out so cute! I'm going to put this one on Etsy to show how cute it is to spell out something and if you want to order one, let me know!

Here's a sofa table and small table I recently painted for Kelli!

I recently posted a chalkboard door on the blog and Lauren, a customer from my shop in Old Town ordered it to use at her wedding, I just changed the color!

It's that time of year where fall festivals and Christmas Markets will be coming soon! I am starting to get ready for some (and will post about them as they come up) but here are some pictures frames I am working on to sell!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy Page

Flickr Page

www.flickr.com
thefrenchfleashop's items Go to thefrenchfleashop's photostream

Followers

About Me

My photo
The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email kbush422@gmail.com!