Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Chalk Paint, New in Booth, Painted Pieces

Here is a really cute piece I put in my booth on Saturday. I used a new chalk paint, Napoleonic Blue, and dark wax on top. This piece sold but I will definitely be doing more pieces with this color!


Here are a few more pics in booth on Saturday. I put a TV stand in today but forgot to take pics.



Here are some cute new distressed stripe picture frames I just put in booth. I have a few in booth now or if you want some in custom colors, just email or call!


Here is a piece that Ashley bought from my booth a few months ago and she sent me a picture of it in her home. Thanks, Ashley!
Here is a day bed and glider rocker I just did for Emily!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy Page

Flickr Page

www.flickr.com
thefrenchfleashop's items Go to thefrenchfleashop's photostream

Followers

About Me

My photo
The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email kbush422@gmail.com!