Monday, August 8, 2011

Picked and Painted Pieces

Here are some pieces I recently picked for a dealer!






Here is a set of chairs I recently painted for Murray. She is putting them with a great farm table and is putting a blue and cream chevron fabric on the chair seats so I think it's going to look great!
Here is a great piece I recently picked for Katie (not quite finished!). She had shown me a picture of a piece she was looking for. I found something similar and she bought it then she gave me a picture of the color she was looking for and I this is the color I found. I probably wouldn't have thought to buy that color myself but I love it now and am definitely going to use it on more pieces. I think this piece looks very "Anthropologie"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy Page

Flickr Page

www.flickr.com
thefrenchfleashop's items Go to thefrenchfleashop's photostream

Followers

About Me

My photo
The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email kbush422@gmail.com!