Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Chalk Paint Projects!

My sister and I went to Faux Studio Designs last week for some more chalk paint. I got Old White and my sister and I split Duck Egg and Aubusson Blue to see how we liked. Of course I love all of them - here are some pictures!

The mirror and bottom of the credenza is Old White.

This piece is a little mixed then distressed with wet cloth like Stacey showed us in our class!


These next two are Aubusson Blue. It's a little darker but I love it. Stacey at Faux Studio Designs showed us in class how to mix paint with the clear wax so if you want to lighten the piece up in areas, that's a great way to do it.



This is an antique sewing box my sister did in Duck Egg then put a little dark wax on top (I wish I could take pictures this clearly!). The piece in the next picture is also Duck Egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy Page

Flickr Page

www.flickr.com
thefrenchfleashop's items Go to thefrenchfleashop's photostream

Followers

About Me

My photo
The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email kbush422@gmail.com!