Monday, April 4, 2011

Rachel Ashwell Shabby Chic and Prairie Bed & Breakfast

So if you are familiar with the style, you probably know that Rachel Ashwell is the creator of "shabby chic". She also has the line "Simply Shabby Chic" in Target stores. I just looked at the Garden Antiques blog because I know Theresa just got back from Round Top and she linked to Rachel Ashwell's blog and apparently she is just opening a bed and breakfast called "Prairie" that must be around the Warrenton area. Here are some pictures:




The next Round Top, TX shows are in October and myself and several vendor friends in town are planning a trip there, not to be vendors, but to just shop and experience it! When Theresa at Garden Antiques posts her pictures, I will add to my blog and link to hers.

Rachel Ashwell's website is shabbychic.com.

3 comments:

  1. Girl, just WAIT until you see the pics and if you are planning on coming in the Fall you MUST see it in person!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to STEAL those zebra chairs! OMGosh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I know you are not in the shop anymore, but I'd like to get you to paint a table and chairs for me. Can we schedule a time to drop it off with you?

    Malerie

    ReplyDelete

Etsy Page

Flickr Page

www.flickr.com
thefrenchfleashop's items Go to thefrenchfleashop's photostream

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email kbush422@gmail.com!