Saturday, March 19, 2011

SHOP NEWS!

Just wanted to let you know that my lease was up for renewal at my shop and after MUCH thought, I have decided to do what many other people in this business decide to do and give up the brick and mortar business to have more time to travel and do shows, hunt for great finds, paint, sell on Etsy, do trunk shows and more. I love Old Town Helena and hate to leave but I will be going into two booths in town which I will be sharing all that info. with you soon, so I really feel like it will be more convenient for many of my customers who have found me through my blog or Craigslist. I will continue to paint for customers and post pictures of new stuff on my blog and I will also continue to be a personal shopper for you! SO, much more on all of that soon. I will let you know when I know when last day will be and I will also post about great sales coming up to clear out the shop and find new great stuff for my booths!

I still do not have my computer so will not be able to take credit card transactions today.

My first trunk show is next week so more to come on that!

1 comment:

Etsy Page

Flickr Page

www.flickr.com
thefrenchfleashop's items Go to thefrenchfleashop's photostream

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email kbush422@gmail.com!