Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Spring Cleaning - Furniture for Cash?

I need furniture!!! Since now is a great time for spring cleaning, if you have any furniture sitting in your basement or garage that you aren't using or would like to replace some pieces in your home for something new, send me a picture of your furniture and either tell me how much you want for each piece or if I think it is something I can sell in the shop, I can make you an offer. I'm looking more for inexpensive pieces that I could refurbish with paint, hardware, etc. rather than expensive pieces since I have to mark up to sell in shop. If you have anything, please email me at kbush422@gmail.com. If we make a deal, arrangements can be made for drop off or pick up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy Page

Flickr Page

www.flickr.com
thefrenchfleashop's items Go to thefrenchfleashop's photostream

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email kbush422@gmail.com!