Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Space Available Next Door!

Kista, the owner of the hair salon next to my shop, is going to be leaving soon for another opportunity and I had thought about taking the space but decided since I only moved several months ago to stay put! However, Kista's lease is not up until July and I would love to help get the word out to see if anyone is interested. It is a great corner space with an open floor layout. I know that I have talked to several people in my shop about an interest in having a shop. If you are interested but don't want sole responsibility, please let me know and I might could help with anyone who might want to go in with one or more people! Or if you or someone you might know has an interest in any type of business, please let me know at 994-4208 or kbush422@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etsy Page

Flickr Page

www.flickr.com
thefrenchfleashop's items Go to thefrenchfleashop's photostream

Followers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
The French Flea is a Birmingham, AL based business specializing in selling painted and distressed furniture, rustic home decor and more. It reflects a love of anything french, rustic, shabby, chippy paint, distressed! We currently have a booth at Greystone Antiques on Hwy. 280 in Hoover and The Blue Building in Alabaster. We also offer custom furniture painting and will be your "picker" or personal shopper and look for pieces you are in search of! To contact The French Flea, call Karen at 721-0578 or email kbush422@gmail.com!